The meeting is supported by Islington Trades Council, Finsbury Park Mosque, Islington Hands Off Our Public Services and Muslim Welfare House.
All are welcome to attend.
Speakers will include;
- Jeremy Corbyn (MP for Islington North)
- Imam Ahmed Saad (Finsbury Park Mosque)
- Emily Thornberry (MP for Islington South & Finsbury)
- Hassan Mahamdallie (Editor, 'Defending Multiculturalism)
- Catherine West (Leader, Islington Council)
- Rev. Jennifer Potter (Chair, Islington Inter Faith Forum)
- Weyman Bennett (Joint National Secretary, Unite Against Fascism)
- Mark Campbell (Chair London Met UCU & UCU NEC)